Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Finally, the sun came out a little bit and I was able to take some pics. The first pic (the main view) of Sonnet does not show off it's color very well...the second pic is pretty close to the true color. Also, I used Mondial Milleluci at the edges and on the flowers. I'm not sure how well this shows up. Don't miss the cute buttons!


The little squares at the bottom were of course my own addition, as well as the ruffley edging. I just found the finished product to be so boring and short! At first I was going to do a flower on every square, but decided that would be too much. I'm really happy with my decisions. I also made the sleeves 2-3 inches shorter...and after washing this was the perfect length...phew! The only problem now is that the neck is so darn wide that it shows any bra-strap that I will wear. I went shopping for bras with clear straps or no straps, but they are toooooo uncomfortable for me. My current ideas are to just go with a flesh colored bra, find a flesh colored tank top, or find a purple tank top. Any ideas?

I also knitted up a sigma tank (that went fast!) for my mom for her Mother's Day or Bday (which isn't until June). I'm not totally happy with it now, as there are some holes by the edging and such. I have some ideas for it, but I am going to hold off on them and pics until I have made a final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home