Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I'm wearing Accordian out for the first time today, yippee! I was going to wear it yesterday but I wanted all my girlies in the math dept to see it. My friend's warned me to be ready to be attacked when I wear it cause it is just too cute, teehee, I love my friends. She really wants me to make one for her...ha!

"Darcy was a good friend. You could always tell a good friend by how much they resented you."

Last night I made my boyfriend take the yarn quiz over the phone, and he scored Shetland Wool as well, awwwww. Oh yeah, knitting. I should surely finish up knitting the body on Sonnet tonight....I will be glad to have that huge mass off my needles. And my yarn from Herrschner's should arrive soon, yay!

Currently (and always) obsessing over: Girl and/with Sean Patrick Flannery

"At that moment, I knew that God had to have been a woman because a man like this could not have been created by accident. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home