Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Not much time to post; I am trying to get out of here early today. Figured I would go in a few hours early and stay a few hours late and maybe, just maybe by the time I get home I won't have to do any more work for the night! Today I have a test but I think I am prepared for it, so I need to go in and get some questions done that I think are due today (gotta love when profs are vague). But anyways, last night I cast off on the first sleeve of Sonnet! I am already 37 rows into the second (I had knit them together up to that point, when I got fed up and took one off the needles), so I should have that one done in a day or so. Then I will sew it, wash it, and get to being creative on it, woowoo. I also ordered some Cascade Fixation variagated to play with from One Fine Yarn and they are FAST with their shipping, so I should have that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home