Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, February 27, 2004

Well, I think I've finally got my wrong order from Herrschners sorted out. After waiting a couple of weeks for them to reply to my email, which they didn't, I sent the yarn back. The other day I sent another email and they said they credited my card for the price of the yarn I returned. "Hold on just a minute there..." said I, as I jotted off another quick email demanding reimbursement of the postage I had to pay to return it (hey, it was like $5)...so today I got an email saying they would credit that amount too. I have another order from them I should be getting any day now...and whether or not I will shop with them again will depend on this. Hopefully messing up the order was just a fluke and won't happen again, cause it was a pain in the butt.

In other news...I finally have some downtime and am working on my sweater coat. I should finish the second front piece early today and perhaps the collar and front bands. After this week I will be on spring break...not sure if I will be staying here or going to St Louis (it depends on whether or not Vance can get any days off).

BTW, for those of you who aren't "in the know" yet, the Winter Surprise is up on Knitty...I certainly won't be knitting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home