Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Back 9...

The observant will notice that, while I posted a pic of 16 shelter blankets, my number has climbed to 25! Well, here is the next batch of 9:



These are all I have planned, at least for now. The bits and pieces I have left of scrap yarn are being crocheted into yo-yo's for the scrapghan I am working on. So far I have about 170 (and I need over 900).

Lately, I've been in sort of a crocheting mood, but I've also been looking into papermaking. I was dying to do this awhile back, and I had instructions and all, but I would have had to make the apparatus myself. I've now found a nifty little kit I wanna use, and if I can find it at a craft store and use a coupon on it, that would be great! And everything in it is reusable too, so it will be a great recycling project and a fun way to make gifts like stationary. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home