Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Here's what I've been knitting on:



Usually I don't show WIP photos...only because I don't have much storage space left on my account...but this was just too cute. But I'm only working on that in bits and pieces, because I've undertaken a rather large crafting challenge. What is it? To use up all my scrap acrylic. I went through and picked out all my scraps (not counting whole skeins, scraps that aren't worsted acrylic, or multis), and sorted them into 2 piles: lights and darks. Once I finish the crochet scrap afghan I am working on, I will sort the remainder of that yarn also into these piles. Then I will knit it up on my bond...the darks with black for contrast and the lights with white and off-white. It won't be fun, but afterwards I should get a reward, right? Not sure what the blankets will be for, I'll decide that afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home