Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I love me some aminals (long time)

Here is the first group of blankets for the knit-a-thon:



Yes, I did say first...meaning I am not quite done with my scrap pile and have a few more to go. Since finishing the large crocheted afghan I have been focusing all my efforts on these babies. I'm hoping to knit up the rest tonight so that I can get back to fun projects. I do feel a sense of liberation having used up the giant bag of scrap yarn in my stash, although I do still have a rubbermaid tub of acrylic...I can use it for larger afghans though. Today is my last day of vacation...and I don't want to go back yet! I have some work I should do but I don't really have complete instructions on it...so I guess that means I must knit...teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home