Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

I've been really busy catching up on work after being sick and all so all I have is some progress pics. First, the wine charms I have been working on. These are supposed to look like bunches of grapes. There will also be yellow and green ones, eventually.



Next up, the yarn I am going to use to knit the French Market Bag. I wasn't planning to make this, but my friend at school wants to, so I figured I would knit-along with her so that I can answer any questions she may have about it. The yarn is Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool that I dyed with koolaid. For the lighter color I used LOTS of cherry (about 9 packets) and for the burgundy I first dyed with purple then overdyed with cherry and black cherry and changing cherry and whatever I had left over in my koolaid stash, hehe. I really like the way they turned out.



Last, and probably least, the felted teddy bear I have been working on. I dyed this yarn with koolaid also, and it came out like I wanted. But the teddy bear itself does not look good to me. I have a few options for it:

(a) Take it apart and regroup
(b) Finish it but add some things to make it look better to me
(c) Just finish it and figure a baby won't care

The last option is looking like the most appealing to me, seeing how far along I am with it.



I've also been working on the crocheted hexagons for the afghan (I have 28/58 done!) and making paper. I finally did get my kit, NOT with a coupon because the website said there wouldn't be one and I couldn't wait anymore. So then of course the next day there WAS a coupon so I bought another kit with the coupon and took it back with my old receipt (get it?). Sneaky sneaky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home