Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, March 26, 2004

Last night after my classes and work were done, I drove north of home to go to the craft store and get papermaking and beading supplies. While they didn't have ANYTHING for papermaking (booooooo), I did get most of the supplies for my wine charms. I just need one more tube of red beads and some more of the rings. Today I've made 6 red ones and they are quite pretty (I think)...I tried to take a pic but the glass beads were TOO reflective and they came out all wonky. I'll try again when I have a full set done. Tomorrow it is back to school for more work and then Sunday I will be going to look for my papermaking stuff again.

While I was at Joann's last night I got a new ball of Magic Stripes sock yarn. Everytime I stop in that store they have some new yarn to show off, it's not good for my bank account! I had all 6 of the shades of Magic Stripes but now there are at least 3 new ones, so I had to get one. And for $5 for a pair of socks; you just can't beat it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home