Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, March 08, 2004

Looks like I am going to be having an unexpectedly busy week. It's all good tho...will make me feel like I did something more useful with my break than sit and knit the entire time (although that's useful as well, hehehe). I was destashing some more and I found a skein of yarn, in worsted weight, of the exact same colorway as the baby cardi! (I think I bought that skein for slippers as well...heh) I will have to incorporate this somehow...I have some ideas right now but I won't start until after I get some of these other projects out of the way.

I've got 7 blankets for animals done now...yay. I found a shoebox full of granny squares that I was making for an afghan for my dad. When I did some calculations to see how many squares I needed, I balked at the number and hid them away. (I did make my dad a different afghan a few years after that) So now the squares that I did finish are becoming 2 different blankets, along with a few additional squares I needed to add in. Talk about spring cleaning...and it feels so good! And my yarn I ordered over 2 weeks ago from herrschners finally came in...out with the old and in with the new!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home