Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Ooooooh another finished project. Well the knitting has been done on this for quite awhile but it was on the backburner as to finishing. So here we have....the sigma tank:



I knit this out of Cotton Ease in Sugarplum, and I don't know if it was the cotton yarn, my knitting, or the crocheted edging but I ended up with all these holes in certain areas around the neck. I didn't know what to do with them, so I ended up covering them up with some pearl trim. Here's a closeup of the trim:



I'm not sure how much I like it, but what's done is done. This is a gift for my mom anyways, so what really matters is how much she likes it. I'm worried it may be too small (I always worry that) or too short (she's kinda tall), but only time will tell.

Now I'm off for a fun day of an extra operator theory class, a polymer chemistry midterm, and a research meeting...fun fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home