Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, March 27, 2004

So I finally ripped out the lemony-lime sweater. I don't know what I was thinking. I still love the color and pattern but it is WAY too bright for me and I finally admitted that I would NEVER wear it. Bleh.

I was supposed to go to school to work today but I had to cancel due to a horrible pain in my side that is causing me all sorts of problems. So I spent most of the day laying down and reading. I did do a little yarn dying recently, to try to get rid of my boring natural wool. I dyed a small skein in pastels which I am going to use for a felted teddy bear, and I dyed some burgundy and vibrant red for a french market bag.

I'm also lusting after Kristina. I dunno why, but I am in the bags and felting mood. I think tonight I will start the teddy bear to make myself feel better...*sniff sniff*...pics later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home