Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

So I watched the finale of Average Joe: Hawaii last night. Well, I watched part of it anyways. I was on the phone for the hometown date parts, but I did get to see the parts I wanted: who she chose and what her big secret from her past was. Well, she chose Gil. That wasn't as interesting as I'd expected it to be. So they were whisked off to paradise (wait, weren't they already in paradise?) for a few days. On the fourth day it stormed so she told her big secret: she used to date Fabio. Am I alone in saying "What the hell?". First, I never saw that coming. But anyways, why is it such a big deal? Obviously it must be because Gil dumped her over it (or maybe he just needed an excuse, hmmmmm). I was happy to see her alone at the end; I'm a sucker for unhappy endings (altho in this case I might consider that a happy ending). But back to the Fabio thing...can someone please explain this to me???

In other news...I finished the sweater coat from Knit It! Here is a not very good pic of it:



It shows almost the entire thing...the show where the whole sweater got in was super blurry so this is the best I could do on a cloudy day with a crappy camera. It's super long, almost to my ankles. Makes me feel like a queen bee of some knitting hive when I wear it and walk down the stairs and it trails behind me on the stairs like some kind of train, hehehe. It's kinda "old granny"-ish, so I don't know how much actual wear I will get out of it, but it's oversized and soft and feels like a big hug. Also, the sleeves are actually the right length, yay!

I'm working on finishing up the Sigma Tank now...fixing the things I didn't like about it. Hopefully I will like the finished result...pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home