Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

And to all the ladies, peace and humptiness forever

Thanks for the good luck wishes on finals! I am 2/3 of the way through. I think the good karma worked yesterday but not today. I finally have some time to rest before my final on Friday. I've been working on my sweater and had to frog the left side a bunch cause I had a mistake waaaaaaaaaay at the beginning (and by mistake I mean a row of mistakes, so I had no choice). In any case, I am halfway through the yarn and all I've got is the back and part of a front...definitely going to need more yarn, grrrr.

I stopped by Walmart on the way home today and they had Bernat Frenzy and Galaxy. I really liked frenzy...so soft and colorful. I was good tho and didn't buy ANY yarn...since I've bought so much lately. I did get a pair of sandals and some goldfish tho (I should have known the ghetto Walmart wouldn't have had the lightbulbs I went there for.) I have other things to tell, but since i was too busy to blog about the things leading up to them, they won't make sense. Oh well. Things should get more exciting around here soon, hopefully...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home