Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Because You Knew I Had To...

I've still been playing with cards, it's lots of fun. In order to show that I'm not a complete convert and to pledge my loyalty to fibery goodness, I made these:



These are my favorite BY FAR! They are sort of high maintenance cards tho, since I did have to do the little bit of knitting and all that, but I enjoyed it and it was totally worth it. Here's a better quality version of the motif in the center one:



Besides that, I got a big box in the mail today! What was it? My order from HSN! Last week I ordered a thread and fabric kit for my Brother Applique Station. It has 30 refill threads and 4 packs of fabric (10 per pack). The threads are normally $35 for 5, and the fabrics somewhere around $6-8 for a pack. But the HSN price was 21.50 for this treasure. And even better? I had a $15 off coupon from my cable company for an item that was $20 or more. So all of that, to my door, was $11.45.....wooohoo! (If anyone else has the Applique Station they should jump on this deal!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home