Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Busy busy busy

I've been too busy to post lately. Most of my time has been spent with projects and homeworks and studying for finals. The little bit of freetime I do have I spend knitting or reading. But I just wanted to do a small update to say I finished the back of my sweater (yay!) I'd take a pic but (a) that takes time and (b) that takes storage space, of which I have little (both). Also, I redecorated a lamp I had with a adhesive lampshade, some pretty velum with french writing, beaded fringe, and other trim. I also used gold wax to paint the chrome. After tomorrow the worst final will be over, then I have to study up for the final Tuesday, then I have a few days before my final final on Friday. Also my research advisor has been writing a paper on some work we've done together, and so I'm a co-author and have been keeping up with that. And on top of all that, I've been running around trying to get all my graduation paperwork filed, while still hunting for a job when I can. Whew!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home