Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, April 16, 2004

I had a fun day yesterday! First, I was sitting at my computer knitting and watching Treasure Planet before class, waiting for the Herrschner's yarn sale for the week. (I want a Morph! teehee) It finally came up right before I left for class, and I couldn't pass up the great deals and the free shipping, so I spent $30 there (for a LOT of yarn). Then I went to school and there ws an Israel-fest going on. So I went to the office first, then a coupla girls and I went to it and got shirts, saw a camel, made candles, and they had some food. Fun fun. Next, time for actual class, and that wasn't too bad. Then on the way home horrible traffic, like it's been all week...but when I did finally get home there was a (late) easter card waiting from my mom! Fun Fun!

Once home, I worked on the Homespun Sleeveless Turtleneck for my mom, and it's now finished! Here it is:



I've now started a crocheted baby afghan with Homespun left over from several projects. Also, I went to Walmart today for an oil change I had been putting off, and they had SO much yarn on clearance. I wanted it all, but I settled for 10 skeins of Bernat Denimstyle in the Burgundy color...mmmmmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home