Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, April 10, 2004

I was super productive yesterday. After making lots of progress with my work, I had the rest of the night free to craft. Any what did I do? I finished my socks! See:



They're super comfy and, although I swore off making more, I may have to do just that. A funny thing tho, I had a lot less yarn left over on the second one than on the first. I guess I knit it more loosely, which may be the reason it hurt my hands slightly less.

Oh yeah, besides the socks I also finished the teddy bear. See:



I decided to just leave him be and stitch in a face, which I did in satin ribbon instead of yarn. It was easy enough and is done now, so I'm glad for that. I also finished more wine charms last night...2 colors down and 2 to go! Now I've started a sleeveless sweater for my mom's birthday (which I just frogged and am starting over), and it's a fun, quick knit so it's a great reward project for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home