Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, April 09, 2004

I've been busy lately with school, and haven't had much time for crafting. I did get a new fiskars personal cutting tool at Michael's yesterday and have been using it to cut up the larger pieces of cardstock that came in the scrap bag and also some cardstock and paper that I had lying around here from the days when I thought I would actually like to scrapbook (that didn't last long). I sent one of my cards (none that I showed a pic of) to a friend and she loved it and is thinking about getting the papermaking kit, teehee.

I'm determined to finish my broad ripple sock today. I have 8 rows to go on the foot and then the toe and it's done, yay. I do have a take home test to do this weekend which will majorly cut into any crafting time I had hoped for, but I did all my other work before the weekend so that's basically all I have to do. And it's my favorite class...so at least I have that.

Tomorrow I am heading back to Michael's because I have a 30% off entire purchase coupon; this could be dangerous. Think about all that yarn I could instantly make on sale, heh. Oh, and does anyone know measurements on a baby? I need a waist measurement and a length from ankle to waist for a 3 or so month old for a pair of pants I am planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home