Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Well I've been working on a new project. It's the sleeveless homespun turtleneck listed in my sidebar, and it's for my mom for Mother's Day. While the pattern is quick, easy, and well designed (so far), its estimates on yarn seem way off. I am making the smallest size (because the medium was turning out big), and I think I will definitely be using more than the 2 skeins called for. It's alright tho, since I happen to have 3.

In other news, yesterday I turned the apartment upside down looking for my sweater shaver. I know I have one somewhere, possibly 2, and I can't find it. I looked for it once before, and didn't find it then either (obviously). I have one of those comby ones, cause I think they work better than the battery operated deals. I've looked in a store for a new one and haven't found one either. Grrrrr, I guess my piling socks will have to wait further for their revival.

In my search I did manage to find a pair of computer speakers, and so now I have my portable DVD player hooked up to them so I can hear it better whlie I knit and work. I have to knit some things at the computer because I don't have a printer. When I work off internet patterns and get to the less mundane parts, I don't really trust my memory or my notes...oh well. Next week is dead week and the following is finals, so not sure how much free time I will have. My last finals every, wheeeeee (I'm not taking classes in the summer).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home