Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, May 10, 2004

Does anyone want to trade? I have some Cascade Fixation which is nice but it hurts my hands to work with the elasticy yarn. What I have is:

2 balls of Hyacinth (color: 9989 dyelot:124023)

2 balls of Tahiti (color: 9916 dyelot: 25670)

I also have some natural colored wool and koolaid I am planning to get rid of and will trade too. This yarn readily accepts dye and felts very easily too. I have 3 wheels, I would guess close to .75 lb of this yarn (about 450 yards per 8 oz, worsted weight). My postal scale is being cranky and not weighing accurately so I'm not positive. I also have a baggie full of koolaid packets, more than enough to dye all this wool.

What I'm interested in: Normal sock yarn (the washable wool kind) or any sort of yarn with an interesting texture in any combination of the following: pink,red,purple.

E-mail me at goble@math.gatech.edu if interested.

Oh, I finished my brown sweater but my camera is not working. Am waiting on another ball of yarn for my blue sweater. Started a pair of socks in my most recent sock yarn purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home