Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, May 14, 2004

I've spent most of my knitting time the last couple of days winding yarn in shades of purple, pink, and red. I found some more in my stash I was able to utilize too. After 3 more packages come in (eeks), I think I may have all the yarn I will (and should) buy. So far I've been combining eyelash and novelty yarns with other yarns to add structure and to knit on larger needles. What this is going to be is a blanket for my (someday) craft room. Bright bright bright! Also, it's a blanket I won't have to worry about my boyfriend stealing, cause he hates fuzzy yarns (he won't even touch them). When I get the rest of my yarn in and combined in various ways I will post a pic of all my bounty. I also need to think about how I want to do this...I'd like different rectangles randomly in different sizes all over the place, but I don't want to deal with all that intarsia. I'm thinking perhaps strips in various widths and knitting the diff colors in various lengths may achieve a similar look. Any ideas? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home