Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Weird Knitting Find of the Day:

I was browsing overstock.com (where I purchased Domino Knitting) and I found a book with an interesting title: Knitting With Dog Hair : Better A Sweater From A Dog You Know and Love Than From A Sheep You'll Never Meet. Now since overstock doesn't give descriptions or reviews, I jetted over to amazon.com and found the following review:

Excellent book., December 5, 2003
Reviewer: robertbrowett from Leeds, UK
I found this to be an excellent book. So far I have made a pair of otter skin gloves, mousefur socks and a Gerbil Thong. I plan on making a bearskin bra for for my wife and a chipmunk purse. Without this book I would never have discovered the joys of Animal fur knitting!!! Most useful although I don't recommend skinning your neighbours pets, although I'm sure if you gave them a catfur posing pouch they would forgive you.

Bearskin bra? Mousefur socks? GERBIL THONG???? I know what my nightmares will be about tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home