Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, June 05, 2004

A bunch more projects to show. First off another towel with with crocheted trim. I had taken pics of this the other day but they didn't come out, so here they are.



And a detail shot of the trim, or at least as good of one as I could get.



Now onto new projects. I finally finished the washcloths to go with the hanging towels I made, and here are the results.









And last but not least, I experimented with a different construction method for crocheted boas.



In other news, I've filled up my 10 MB of space that Charter gives me, waaaaaah. Not sure what I am going to do, probably take down a couple of galleries and whatnot. sigh.

I've got lots more little projects planned and in the works so there may be more here in a couple of days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home