Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, June 21, 2004

The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Ugh, what a hellish day. Today I found out that the deadline to submit theses to the graduate office is July 12. Why didn't anyone tell me it was 2 weeks early? There is not way I can meet this since I have to defend it before I turn it in and my advisor will be out of the country (oh yeah, and it's not finished yet either). UGHHHHH. I think I am going to have to finish it then come back in August to defend it. I have no idea what that means for me in terms of graduation or in terms of $ either (if I have to sign up as a student again it could cost me $500). sigh

In other news, I am still a little bit sick, a bit of sniffling and coughing, and once in awhile a cough I can't quite control. I may have to trek back downtown tomorrow in order to talk to someone about all my problems, ugh.

But there was some good stuff today. For one, I finished the afghan I'd started. It was a quickie, and there was a storm tonight so I had to turn the computer off for a bit (so I didn't lose all my work) and hence I had no way to work on my thesis which I am panicky about. Fun fun. But I did get to watch some of the new movies I bought last night. I got Cheaper by the Dozen (boring, and I probably won't watch it again), Elephant (kind of boring, but kind of good. Leads very slowly up to a good ending), A Mighty Wind(HILARIOUS! I should have gotten this on DVD instead of VHS, I will watch this many times!), and Big Fish(I haven't watched this one yet). I bought all that for $30 used at Hollywood video. 3 DVDs and 1 VHS. Tomorrow I need to go get a birthday gift for my stepfather and possibly buy Secret Window.

Also tonight my cousin who is expecting called cause she got my package. And she was very excited and happy about it. Awwwwwwwww. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home