Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I haven't posted in a few days, but I have been mighty busy (both with school and fun). Here are some of the fruits of my labor. I've been using up some odd yarn for some more stuff for my for sale page, in order to decrease my stash some. First up, a crocheted pink bag with stripes in a multi color. I love the way the multi colors pooled, mmm.



Next, I did some thread crochet and made some bookmarks from some thread I had leftover from previous projects.



Also, a set of bathroom towels with a crocheted and ribbon trim.



And a closeup of the trim...



And last, but not least, some more knitting cards.



I've also been working on some more kitchen sets, including hanging towels with crocheted toppers that I designed. Also I am planning some more card sets (chocolate theme...oh eating the chocolate to get the wrappers is such a tough job, but someone's gotta do it). I'm also listing the remainder of my undyed wool and koolaid on ebay. Holy stash reduction with all these projects and stuff, tho not nearly enough to justify new purchases.

Next week is a very special week, so I have to do double work this week so I can relax some next week. Actually, it's a doubly special week. :) Ok, triply special. Monday is my mom's birthday (I still need to mail her present), Tuesday is my (24th, ack) birthday, and Saturday is me and my boyfriend's 6th (6 years) anniversary. It should be a fun week.

BTW if you're bored and want to try something new, learn to ghost whistle through a tutorial a buddy of mine wrote. Hopefully he will add a .wav soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home