Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Just a quick post to show off what I've been up to. I made some room by deleting some old WIP photos...so some archives of my blog may have broken pics...but I doubt anyone would notice that. Anyways, I've whipped up a couple more scarves since my post yesterday. (Actually, by 2pm today I had them both done plus I finished a book I was only halfway through yesterday. Can we say insomnia?)

Here are both scarves...a simple ripple stitch that I had used also on my dishclothes.




I really like the way these came out (which is why I made more than one), and I will probably be using this little stitch in the future to make more. It also used up some stash yarn I didn't really care to keep. I didn't really like the multi's much in the skeins (I'm really a solid colored or stripe kinda gal), but when I held them with a solid they look so much better.

That's about all, since I'm not feeling well. I have some more stuff but it will have to wait, as light is fleeting. Tomorrow is my momma's bday and she finally gets her pressies, so I will be looking forward to that. And tomorrow my Vance is coming to visit for several days, yay for me! Tuesday is my Bday and Saturday is our anniversary, so don't expect much for awhile :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home