Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Just a quick post with no pics (yet). It's been dark and I haven't taken pics yet of my new FO's, but I did finish the socks last night. They are mighty comfy and mighty pink too, I like them a lot. I did the kitchener a little loose on the second one but i was able to tighten it up enough that I didn't have to redo it. I started 2 new crocheted projects, an afghan done in pieces and a sweater, both Christmas presents. But I only worked on them a little each today until the book I have been reading cast its spell on me and took up the rest of my free time. And of course i feel guilty that I didn't use this time to craft. Does anyone else have this problem?

Tomorrow it's time to make some phone calls and see what I can do about my situation...sigh...but I'll deal with that when I come to it. I also need to get my car fixed sometime soon, the window has been broken for over a month now and for some reason or other I haven't gotten it fixed. The car is still under warranty and the window should not have broken so early (power window) but it did and now I have that to deal with as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home