Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Well I went through and deleted several of my galleries off the server (Don't worry, I still have them saved on my PC) in order to make room for some more pics. So now I am able to show some FO pics, some new and some not. First we have a hot off the hooks crocheted sweater. This was done in Bernat Bouclé following the instructions on the ball band and was a super quick project. It will be for my mom for Christmas.



Next we have another Christmas gift for my mom, some garter stitch slippers (ugh, why do I always typo garter as farter. Anyone???). She really likes my knit slippers but wears them out fast with the help of the cat (when I put pom poms on he thinks they're his toy and rips them off rather quickly). For these I skipped the poms.



Next up, another pair of slippers, but this pair is for my dad. I did these quickly in some acrylic. They'll be for his birthday.



Last but not least, my pink socks. I really love socks ribbed all the way down, like these, cause they hug my foot and fit perfect. I am so not a fan of loose socks. I used woolease, and I think these could have been worked up out of one ball. I can't say for sure tho since I had started with a little more than a ball and my postal scale has gone wacky (it weighs a skein of woolease as almost 1.5 pounds).



Well hopefully that colorful post with several pics makes up for me being boring lately. I have one set of wine charms done so I could have photographed that but I am going to save it for another day. Now, it's back to reading A Fascinating Country in the World of Computing. It's not that fascinating...really.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Tifffany! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.

I also have a web site & blog about 2004 market travel world so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

If you have a moment, please visit my site 2004 market travel world

Best success!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home