Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Yesterday was absolutely horrid. I came home early because I was so damn cold I couldn't stand it and I was falling asleep on my feet. After sleeping for about 2 hours I took my temperature and it was up to 101. I stayed bundled up under a thick blanket with the AC turned off (in Hotlanta) and was still freezing. Eventually my fever broke and I was as hot as hot could be, but today I am feeling quite a bit better. Usually when I get sick, it hits hard and fast. Rather than drag it out for a week or so with waves of different problems, I get everything all at once. I'm still not well, but my head is a lot clearer and my temperature is normal, so I should be able to get some work done today (as I did nothing yesterday...and I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G).

This morning I sewed the buttons onto my Rosey Outlook sweater which has been languishing for awhile. I had been waiting on yarn to finish it and I finally got it and finished the edging on Saturday. Here she is:



The pic is not great, but sweaters are like impossible to photograph. I think I like it, tho it's hard to tell cause it's too hot to try it on for very long. I really need to invest in some under cardigan shirts, since I've been making so many cardigans lately.

I also made another crocheted bag, with some scraps I had, a few days ago. Here she is:



That's about all. I am going to try and get some serious work done today...starting in a little while. I still need to get my energy up a little bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home