Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, July 05, 2004

A few quicky FO's. I'm trying to get as many "larger" projects done before I move cause then I can send them back to Ohio with my dad instead of carting them to Missouri with me then taking them or mailing them back to Ohio. First, the photo album for my cousin's 17th birthday. I'm hoping she will use this to collect all her photos and take along to college with her:



I bought the album, posterboard, and the wooden letters for this (total price of those subtracting out extra stuff is about $3.69) and I had everything else already stashed (fabric bought at $1/yard, pearls left over from Mom's sigma tank, other ribbon and a button I got for almost no money, batting left over from quilting projects). It looks much better than in the picture, the sequins are almost mirrorlike when you look into them.

I loved that fabric so much that it inspired another idea. Here are my newest card creations, which I call Hey Good Lookin' (pink) and Whatcha Got Cookin' (blue). I love the pink ones but I think the blue ones will be more practical (think accompanying baked goods)



I wish my camera didn't take such crappy pics. Vance is getting a new digital camera for his birthday I think so hopefully I can use that in the future. And I think I am inheriting his lesser computer as well, wheeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home