Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, July 09, 2004

Getting ready to head to St. Louis tomorrow in order to go apartment hunting. We basically know what we want, as long as they have it available. When I get back I'll have about 2 weeks to pack and finish everything up at school. I'm a little worried that I haven't been working on my thesis more lately, but I am basically done with the writing and am just having lots of formatting problems that I need to ask my advisor about, which I can't do until he gets back. I also need his opinion on the text and such, which I won't get until he gets back. Oh well. Feeling a little stressed but also excited to be ending one chapter of my life and starting another. Hopefully everything will work out fine. I don't have a job yet in St. Louis but I have enough to live on for awhile in savings and I have a backup plan in case I can't find anything too quick.

Since I am moving I will be shutting off my services, including internet (which is where this site is hosted). Not sure if it will close right away or take awhile. If it's still up I will put a link to my new site (once I get one set up). If not then drop me a note at tifffany@gmail.com (tifffany at gmail dot com) to ask for my new addy once I get it set up.

Wish me luck for these next couple of months! Hopefully I will find a place that will be decent for a year, find a good job after that, and Vance and I will be ready and willing to buy a house once our lease is up. If everything goes right...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home