Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, July 16, 2004

I've been very busy so still no crafting news to report. It's all good with me though. OK I was going to insert a picture of the apartment here but stupid blogger can't leave well enough alone and now it's rejecting all html. Figures.

So far we have the truck reserved, I've called the gas, electric and phone companies to turn off services, and I've got about 15 boxes which I will pack up this weekend before I go back for more. Unfortunately about 6 of the boxes are banana boxes so they don't have full tops or bottoms and some have banana goo in them, but I've gotta be able to do something with em. I called Charter about disconnecting my cable services but they can't do it til the 31st (figures, I hate this company) so I would have to drop their crap off at them, so I may just take it with me and transfer services instead. And Vance told me today that his parents said we could have one of their couches (they are moving from a large house into a smaller house so there's not as much room). I'm getting excited about the move, although allt he packing still lies before me. I hope someone out there is knitting so I can craft vicariously through them :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home