Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Oh! I forgot to moan about the travesty that occurred last night. I was all geared up for King of the Jungle 2. This is an animal planet 'reality show'. Last season, it was hosted by Jeff Corwin and each week they had an interaction with some animal that was filmed and they had to present it on film, then the 2 casting people cut whoever did worst. And the winner got to host their own special on Animal Planet. THIS SEASON they have some no-name funky looking chica hosting it and there the whole point of it (to interact with animals and do camera tests and such) is gone and it's more like Big Brother (UGH) with occasional animals. I'm not kidding! They have some pithy competition where someone wins and gets to be temporary king of the jungle. Then that person nominates 2 people to go head to head and one person leaves. It's so horrible, I can't believe they sold out like this...bleh. If I'd have wanted to spend my night watching something trashy, I could have found something trashy that was actually entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home