Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, July 17, 2004

So I finished the scrapghan I was making this morning finally (I didn't much enjoy making it) threw it in the wash (it was acrylic and need to be softened up) and pulled it out to find it had unravelled in many many places! UGHHHHHH I attribute this to the fact that each yo yo is so small that there was hardly any room to weave in ends. I'm so upset about it. I started fixing it then threw it in a bag in disgust and I am definitely not going to keep it. I will either donate it (let someone else worry about fixing it) or just throw it out. That's one less Christmas present I have finished :/

On another frustrating note, I called Charter back last night and said I would transfer my services and they went for 15 mins punching things in before they told me I couldn't transfer from one state to another. WELL WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Oh, well if they did, they wouldn't be able to call themselves completely incompetent, I guess. This is the only cable company we can get and I am frustrated enough with them to consider going without cable teevee and internet.

I think I need a nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home