Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Whew! So tired all the time! My thesis is finally done and formatted and the thesis office approved the format and all so now all I have to do is get my date set up and come back to defend it. Sheesh! Oh yeah and some more paperwork (unending paperwork). I've been packing my little brain out but I can only do that so much at a time because of my allergies (so much dust hiding) and my back (which isn't as bad now that I take my vitamins, but still isn't great).

Anyways, I manager to finish sewing up and crocheting the border on this afghan:



One more X-mas pressie down! And I finished all I had planned to do before I leave (even if one of them is RUINED! sob!) So inbetween bouts of packing I've started a new pair of socks in a "lumberjack" pattern and am up to the heel turn, my fave part! Maybe I will get a pic of those in before I leave, if I don't pack up my camera, hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home