Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, July 30, 2004

Whew! This is SUCH a busy week for me! Late Monday night I picked up Vance at the airport (think 1am) then Tuesday we got the truck and continued packing the apartment and my dad and his friend came in. Wednesday we completely loaded the truck except for some cleaning supplies, blankets and pillows. Thursday morning we finished loading the truck, loaded my car with electronics, checked ut of the apartment, and drove 10 hours. Now I'm at Vance's parents house and in a few hours we will be signing our lease, picking up the keys, and unpacked...whew! I'm a bit worried cause it's drizzling...hopefully it won't be raining by where we're at. It's a bit of a haul from the car to the door (and we're on the second floor) so this is gonna be a day of hard work. At 5 I have to take Vance to work though (since his car is still there) and then try to find my way back to our place on my own...eeks! I don't know when this pagfe will go down...but I think I am going to move to Vance's domain which is http://www.loadingscreen.com ...more soon (hopefully, once the internet is up at the new place)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home