Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Wowee woulda look at all my WIP's. I haven't had that many in awhile. I have an excuse tho (kinda). The scrapghan needs more scrap yarn so it's on hold; the crocheted homespun afghan needs more yarn so it's on hold whlie I wait for that to arrive, the scarf needs to be done before I move so I've been working on that, and Pooh needs to be done in mid-August so I did as much as I could without stuffing anything (ears, muzzle, arms, legs, shirt) so then after I move I just need to work to body and get it all put together. I found some plaques I'd painted last Christmas and forgot to gift...so the two that were done I am sealing and the other one just needed the edges painted so I did that and I have to seal it. Then I'll just put a hanging bracket on the back and voila, more presents finished. I have a bunch of mini plaques I had planned to do a similar thing to, so I may work that up quickly this weekend.

Also here are some more cards.



The ones on the left are supposed to be pajamas, hence the bear. Not loving how they turned out as much as the other clothing ones. Then in the middle we have a couple random cards made out of some clay thingies I had made (the fish and the lips) when I first got my clay. I found these and had no purpose for them so cards they became. And last just some cards with fake flowers, the last of the bunch. I took these pics a bit too early so the sun was coming in funky on them, there are no actual stripes, hehe.

Well I went yesterday and got my car fixed. It took for-freaking-ever cause they didn't have the part and had to wait to get it...so I was there about 4 hours but now my driver's side window goes up and down, wheeeeee. I knit at the car dealership for about an hour and a half, but it was so hot that the yarn was all sticking to me plus the knitting was agitating the crick in my neck so I had to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home