Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, August 19, 2004

As promised, I have several FO's to show off. The Winnie the Pooh doll went off as a gift before I had a chance to photograph it, but here is some other stuff. First off, a valence I sewed out of some satin fabric with a black and white oriental leaf print for our computer room. The picture doesn't show it off very well, but it is very shiny and has black bias tape at the buttom and a silver button at the point.



Next up, a few ripple scarves designed to use up some of my stash:



Last but not least, a couple of WIP socks. First off, a pair for Vance out of Woolease Sport:

.

Also, a pair for me out of some Trekking XXL:

.

The color isn't really accurate on those, but maybe I can get a better picture once I get them finished. I have some ornaments I've made as well but those pics didn't come out so they will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home