Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, August 28, 2004

(Don't go back to) Sockville

Bonus points to anyone who knows where my title is from (...and you should, teehee), but anyways, I have several finished pairs of socks to show off. First off is a pair I finished awhile ago but forgot to photograph what with the move and defense and all. These are made of Lion Brand's Magic Stripe sock yarn in the color "Lumberjack". These will be very cozy to wear while sitting in front of the fire (yes, my new place has a fireplace, whee). Also, whenever I see or think about them I get to sing "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okaaaay". (More bonus points for those who know that, hehe). But anyways, here they are:



I even matched the stripes up so the socks are the same, fun fun.

Next up are the socks I was making for Vance for Xmas. These are out of Woolease sport in "Blueberry Twist", and they are really nice and soft. Unfortunately we've had storms for a week so I haven't had a good opportunity to photograph them and eventually just gave up. Also the editing software I had before won't install anymore (we upgraded it to XP) so I can't lighten or crop, boo. But here they are:



Finally my Trekking XXL socks, which came out very nice. I don't know why I picked the particular colorway, it's nice but kinda funky. It's a jacquard with purple, yellow, and pink-white mottled stripes. I have a lot of this yarn left, definitely enough for some baby/kid's socks.



That's all folks! More updates when I get better lighting and more motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home