Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Wooo I just finished the Trekking socks! I would post a pic but my camera is off in Indy with Vance :(. He is coming home tomorrow tho so I will be lonely no longer. Speaking of my socks, I have a ton of yarn leftover from them. Almost half the skein, I'd guess...definitely enough to make some baby/child socks with. That makes the $15.40 price of the stuff a little more bearable.

Yesterday I hit the Hobby Lobby sale that Janine informed me of. I bought one ball of Woolease Chunky (which is going towards a hat) and 3 balls each of 3 diff colors of Lion Brand Landscapes (at $2.44 a skein!). It's really pretty stuff, 50% wool, and supposedly felts...so we will see what comes of this.

I also sewed a bunch of stuff, which I will blog about more when the camera comes home, probably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home