Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Wooooooooo I've finally got everything edited and up on this thing. I took out all the old WIP photos since the links didn't work anyways and I wasn't changing them, resorted all my pics into folders so it wasn't such a mess, and put up all my galleries since I have enough space (this is Vance's website and he has tons of room). In crafting news, I've finished several things and have taken pics but I haven't got the camera hooked up yet since I am on a different computer now, so they will have to wait.

Yesterday after I defended my thesis, we went out to eat one last time at Vance's fave restaurant which just happens to be next to a Joann's (which is how we found the restaurant) so I got to go inside. They had all sorts of new yarn. I bought 2 skeins of Paton's classic wool with a matching shade of Allure to make some sort of bag or something. Also I got some Bernat Ping Pong cause it was so sparkly and funky and the new FCEK. I really like a couple of the projects in there.

I went through my yarn stash and pulled out some yarn I want to get rid of but since I've deleted my paypal account I'm not sure how easy it would be to sell them on ebay. I will have to see about that. Vance is leaving tomorrow until Sunday when he will be doing the guy thing in Indianapolis (well, his version of a guy thing, which has to do with RPG's...and not the kinky kind). So I will be all alone with my crafting and job hunting, expect several updates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home