Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Finally, some FO's to report. I've been super headachey the past few days (today incl) possibly due to the weather so I haven't been posting all that much. I do have some pics I finally took tho. First up is the baby blanket I knit. This is the first time I've knit any kind of blanket, and it was a pain. I did it all on the diagonal, but made the blanket rectangular, which was easy enough. I used 2 colors of Caron Dazzleaire and just changed the color whenever I felt like it, making a random stripe pattern. At the end. I worked a row of sc and a row of backward sc with one strand of each color held together, because I had tons of ends to weave in and didn't want to try to weave them into all the garter stitch fabric. Here is the finished product, I quite like it:



It is pretty big, so it will be good for a baby to use for several years.

Next up is a quickie scarf I made in basketweave using one strand of Bernat denimstyle (leftover from my Cardie) and some offwhite Mohair I got in trade from LoriO. Here it is:



Now I am working on designing and making some crocheted halloween bags with xstitch embellishments. Hopefully all will go well with them! Also am working on a scrapghan knitted on my Bond for my Dad for xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home