Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, September 17, 2004

I have some fun FO's to report. Well, they were fun for me at least. I've had the idea of making some Halloween bags for awhile, and Wednesday proved to be the day to start designing and making them. Obviously they were really quick (and fun) to make...taking less than 2 days. I used all yarns I had except for a small skein of green I had to go buy. These were all done in el cheapo Red Heart (or the like) yarn...except for the gold thread which is Lion Brand Gold Lamé I had leftover from something years ago. Here are the finished pics:



These will be going to two little girls (Vance's nieces) to use this Halloween for Trick-or-Treat'ing. He thinks I should give them to them soon, so that his sister won't go out and buy sacks, so I guess I will give them away tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow, we're heading a few hours south to visit his parents on their farm. May be back the same day, or might not be...but I will be back soon for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home