Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I'm finally posting pics of the baby sacque and bonnet I knitted recently. They are done in Woolease Sport in the White Multi (white with a sparkly thread running through it). Here they are:




It actually took me awhile to finish them, because they required size 4 needles, which aren't included in my Denise needle kit and which I didn't happen to have in circulars (I am purging all of my straight needles). So, off to my LYS it was...and of course I didn't come home with just the needles. In fact, the needles constituted a very small percentage of my total purchase. The rest of it was...



a ball of Crystal Palace Squiggle in a fun red/orange/yellow colorway and...



a great big hank of Great Adirondack 100% silk yarn. This looked a lot more brown/coffee colored in the dim shop, but now that I got it home it has more of a purpley/maroon tint to it. Oh well. There's 900 yd in this hank...enough for a lightweight top.

That's all...the new bag I am working on has been knit and felted...now I just need to attach handles and possibly a clasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home