Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, September 03, 2004

Since I still don't have any new FO's to post, I thought I would share some old projects that I hadn't yet photographed. These are some things I've made for Vance over the years. First off, a panda Xstitch which I made into a pillow, complete with bamboo fabric:



I finished the Xstitch and pillow in June of 2000 (I know this because I actually stitched it into the panda in white).

Next up is a dice bag I made. There is another, but it is currently MIA. On this one I used blue velvet and xstitched a celtic knot in gold. I used that ripaway xstitch fabric and a chart I found online then cut the fabric and formed a bag:



For the inside, I used fusable webbing to attach the velvet to some matching blue satin and added velcro so that the dice are sure to stay put:



The other bag has Vance's initials in a Celtic font.

In other news, my hair sucks. I realized yesterday it was completely uneven, so I went back to get it fixed and the woman (same woman) chopped it all off. It is seriously to my chin now and I can barely put it in a ponytail. I hate it so much that I probably will wear it up for months til it grows another 2 inches (the length I actually wanted it). I think I need to go cry and eat some chocolate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home