Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Yesterday I had my interview and it went ok, but I don't want that job. Vance was sick so I spent a lot of the day taking care of him, but he's feeling much better today. Earlier this morning we went out to breakfast at a buffet and lo and behold as I was standing to get my drink I hear an "excuse me," so I move out of the way. Once again I hear an "excuse me" but this time followed by "is your name Tiffany?". I look up and I see my friend Jeremiah who I went to college with back in Pennsylvania. I knew him and his then girlfriend now wife Jenica had moved out here so that he could go to chiropractic school and I had been trying to get their contact info, but I didn't expect to see them. They only live about 10-15 mins from me. It was a very neat and fun time.

We are about to head out to Vance's sister's place for her birthday, and I will get to give the girls their Halloween bags. Before I go, I just wanted to show the pic of the socks I made for Marie. Head on over to her site to see them modelled!

First off, we see them with the cuff down, which is how I made them to be worn:



But I also took a pic with the cuff undone, where they look kinda funky:



That's all! I have a few more pics of the baby clothes I knitted and a bag in a pre-felted state but I gotta run! Will post those at a later time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home