Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Bloglines

So I spent a good part of the morning making sure my site was Bloglines friendly and subscribing to it myself. Right now my link bar lists the sites I had previously that do support bloglines. If you are missing then it's not cause I don't like ya, it's cause you don't support it. In blogger, this is easy to fix. Just go to Settings and then Site Feed and make sure the drop down menus say Yes and Full and all should be well. In other blog publishing programs I dunno what you have to do. I'm hoping this works how I wanted it to. I really hope it shows some sort of update symbol on my little sidebar list...but I don't think it will...hrmmmmmmm. If anyone tries to subscribe to me via bloglines please let me know whether or not it works. :)

Crafty News

First off, the green sweater, as promised. Here it is:



It is not a great picture but you can see the basic idea...very plain but nice (I think). I love the neat seams on Raglans...see:



Anyways, lookie at all the neat stuff I got yesterday:



Fun! I got the 2 magazines and the magnetic clasps in the mail when I got home. The other stuff I picked up at the stores...the book I got at Michael's with a coupon and the yarn at Joann's...some on sale and some with coupon. The first skein (on left) is called Angel Hair and is some Joann's exclusive yarn. It kinda looks like Lion Brand makes it tho based on the label. It is in the color forest green and has bits of gold in it...very pretty and very soft. Next is Patons Mosaic in Bottle Green and finally is Patons Evita in Andes...which is a mix of black white and grey. They did have Evita in a greeny color (2 actually) but I decided to mix it up a bit. These will sit in my stash for awhile til I find something to use them for.

As for the book, last night I taped the new lifetime movie Plain Truth (which was decent) and watched it later while starting a new project from the hipknits book. What did I decide to make? Well it's the granny square bag...which is actually crocheted not knit. Here is the pic in the book of it:




The pattern calls for Woolease Chunky in those dark but beautiful colors. Since I had several skeins of coordinating Woolease worsted that I got half price when my Atlanta Joann's was closing, I doubled them and went with it. Here is what I have as a start:



I'm really liking the colors and the way it is coming along. This is going to be a present for Vance's mom for Xmas.

Well that was a pretty long post for me, but I had some catching up to do. Time to sign off and get some stuff done :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home