Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Button...button...who's got the button?

I do! Or at least I got some new ones the other day. These were on sale at work and with my discount I couldn't refuse. I think each set cost me around $.85, plus tax. The first group is a sewing set. In actuality most of these are not buttons but are just plastic pieces. But still cute and totally usable in my handmade cards.



I love the little antique sewing machine and the tape measure bow. So cute.

Another set I got was a bunch of Xmassy sayings and such. Here that one is:



And last, but not least, the set I actually used. These are a bunch of flower buttons (most of them actually have shanks) that I bought for use on the kid's sweater I just finished. There was also a purple glittery flower in each pack...but it's missing from the pic for a reason. I got 3 packs in order to get 3 of those buttons.



Other Purchases

I also bought this book for less than half price:



as well as some new yarn:



I actually got 3 of the green (all they had) and 2 of the orange. No idea what I will do with any of it yet, but it sure is pretty (and it was cheap). I spent less than $40 on my whole hull...including book, 7 skeins of yarn, and all those buttons. whee!

On another note...
What is up with bloglines?! Some blogs keep saying there is a new post and I look and it's the same old one. I've had this happen before when I used blogrolling too. I think it may actually be the bloggers changing some small thing and bloglines seeing a new post...it's annoying tho. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

1 Comments:

At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy I was looking for information on handmade purse, and found your blog about this post. Even though it's not exactly what I was looking for to research handmade purse I have had fun reading.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home