Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Happy Sweetest Day...

...to those who celebrate it! It originated in Cleveland, Ohio so I am very familiar with it, but some of you others might not be. It's basically another Valentine's day, without the bloody massacre (that I know of).

Anyways, I have a pic of some fun stuff I got the other day. I traded in 9 skeins of Paton's Divine yarn in a pink that didn't look as good in real light as it did in crappy store light. Unfortunately Michael's is a cesspool and so they didn't give me fair value, but I did manage to get enough of a diff color to make the sweater I wanted to. I also picked up some floss to sew together my purple sweater and a new mag, see:



I have since sewn together the sweater and finished the poncho. I am a bit worried at this point that the poncho will hang too long for its intended recipient (who will be almost 5 by Xmas), but Vance says to give it to her anyways. I'm also just about done with his secret Xmas socks (so shhhh don't tell him) and should be able to finish those tomorrow while he is at work. Then I get to start something new, yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home